-
My BT broadband and my XBOX and my laptop
I want to connect my XBOX to my broadband connection on my PC (XP-home), I also have a laptop, and a windows ME crappy pc I would like to connect. I do have a OLD 20 port hub available to me, not currently used
Do I have to buy the Router BT suggest ie
http://www.btdslshop.com/onlinegamin...sp?idProduct=8
OR, can I buy something else (it seems quite expensive to me)
if so can you suggest or offer a link ?
Thanks for your time readers
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: My BT broadband and my XBOX and my laptop

Originally Posted by
jarvismac
I want to connect my XBOX to my broadband connection on my PC (XP-home), I also have a laptop, and a windows ME crappy pc I would like to connect. I do have a OLD 20 port hub available to me, not currently used
Do I have to buy the Router BT suggest ie
http://www.btdslshop.com/onlinegamin...sp?idProduct=8
OR, can I buy something else (it seems quite expensive to me)
if so can you suggest or offer a link ?
Thanks for your time readers
You do know this forum is for Knoppix which is a Linux operating system so probably not the best place for your question. That being said you want to start searching for internet connection sharing in windows. Then you need two net cards in the box that connects to the internet, connect a cable from the second to the hub and then you plug in the other machines into the hub and share the connection.
Similar Threads
-
By Kerr Avon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:02 AM
-
By eli_watson in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:54 AM
-
By htimstyler in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By tiddler in forum Ideas
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

AddOn IBM 42C1800 Comparable 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port Network Interface Card
$383.99

IBM 8836-1MU Kp-bpv55
$995.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99