-
My BT broadband and my XBOX and my laptop
I want to connect my XBOX to my broadband connection on my PC (XP-home), I also have a laptop, and a windows ME crappy pc I would like to connect. I do have a OLD 20 port hub available to me, not currently used
Do I have to buy the Router BT suggest ie
http://www.btdslshop.com/onlinegamin...sp?idProduct=8
OR, can I buy something else (it seems quite expensive to me)
if so can you suggest or offer a link ?
Thanks for your time readers
Similar Threads
-
By Kerr Avon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:02 AM
-
By eli_watson in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:54 AM
-
By htimstyler in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By tiddler in forum Ideas
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99