-
PPP in your kernel
If you are starting your Linux throw SuSE CD because your Lilo doesn't install then you probably don't have ppp support in your kernel because that.
The kernel used to install or recover SuSE is not a full functional kernel. When you solve your lilo problem and boot using a regular (with modules) kernel build your ppp problem should be solved.
I've been using SuSE since version 5.3 and I' m still using it and I like it.
But now there's knoppix. The boot CD is the best tool I've ever had as a Network Administrator. It has a wonderfull selections of packages !!!
Now I use SuSE 7.3 at my home desktop and knoppix 3.1 hd intalled at my laptop.
Similar Threads
-
By heydude in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By HewJass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:44 AM
-
By EmDee in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By donnek in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 04:18 PM
-
By thedaz in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99