here's some screens of games I got to work:
http://www.scarletrose.com/ezhomesit...man/page3.html
here's some screens of apps I got to work:
http://www.scarletrose.com/ezhomesit...man/page4.html
but that was a long time ago. . .
here's some screens of games I got to work:
http://www.scarletrose.com/ezhomesit...man/page3.html
here's some screens of apps I got to work:
http://www.scarletrose.com/ezhomesit...man/page4.html
but that was a long time ago. . .

*LOT OF 16* Micron 16GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM Server RAM MTA18ASF2G72PD7-3G2E1UI
$1499.99
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
MICRON 4GB DDR4 PC4-2666V UDIMM DESKTOP MEMORY - GREEN
$41.16
Samsung Dual-Rank DDR4 2933MHz 64GB RAM
$379.99
*LOT OF 8* Micron 32GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM 2Rx4 MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7UI
$1699.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot of 6x Kingston KVR21R15S8/4 4GB 1Rx8 PC4-2133P-RD0-11 ECC REG Server Memory
$150.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98