-
My BT broadband and my XBOX and my laptop
I want to connect my XBOX to my broadband connection on my PC (XP-home), I also have a laptop, and a windows ME crappy pc I would like to connect. I do have a OLD 20 port hub available to me, not currently used
Do I have to buy the Router BT suggest ie
http://www.btdslshop.com/onlinegamin...sp?idProduct=8
OR, can I buy something else (it seems quite expensive to me)
if so can you suggest or offer a link ?
Thanks for your time readers
Similar Threads
-
By Kerr Avon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:02 AM
-
By eli_watson in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:54 AM
-
By htimstyler in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By tiddler in forum Ideas
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99