Hi,
I am in the US Pacific time zone. PST.
Knoppix boots with CET time zone.
I changed the time zone with tzconfig
But the change cannot be saved because KNOPPIX tells me
that /etc/timezone is on the READ-ONLY filesystem.
As long as my system is running my time zone stays at PST.
But after a reboot, it goes back to the CET time zone.
(And I have to update the time zone again.)
I am sure has resolved this.
Please tell me how to fix this.
Thanks.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99