I've done an HDD installation of Knoppix 3.3 and all went well. But the monitor refresh rate is set too low. The problem is that when I go to the Control Centre->Peripherals and click on display, the system tries to open something for a few minutes and then just nothing happens. All the other submenus in the Control Centre opens fine.
How can I fix this / How can I change my refresh rate?
I should perhaps state that I'm using a Intel D865GBF mobo with Intel Extreme Graphics onboard and I don't think Knoppix loaded a correct driver for it. Does anyone know where I can get a proper driver (Intel's website only have drivers for RedHat and SuSe)?

Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Silicon Village Vintage PC AMD K6-2 500MHz 384MB RAM NVIDIA Floppy DVD-RW NO HDD
$289.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 48G Graphing Calculator 32K RAM 1993 ☆ Tested ☆
$89.99
RARE VTG ACORN PUBLISHING LOGO & READING PROFESSOR USER GUIDE+DISKS -EPSON QX-10
$249.95
Vintage Griffin Technology PowerMate USB Silver Multimedia Controller Mac or PC
$39.99
Vintage IBM Model F 83-key XT 5-pin DIN XT keyboard Untested 1981
$230.00
Vintage Jetway J-403TG V1.0 486DX Mbd ISA VLB Untested C&C Socket 2 Bundle
$99.99
Vintage Flash Technologies Programmer For 9044 Boards. Allows To Set Beacon #s
$380.00
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95