I have downloaded the last 3.3 (febuary 2004) and counld't boot on the CD. I have read that the 3.4 got the same bug.
How is it possible to install Knoppix 3.4 when you don't know nothing about Linux.
I manage to install the 3.3 from November 2003 but not the last version.
Any help folks ?
Yoni

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
ZIPPY USB Flash Drive Memory Stick Pendrive Thumb Drive 4GB, 8GB, 32GB, 64GB LOT
$212.49
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$140.40
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99