-
Unable to open display properties
I've done an HDD installation of Knoppix 3.3 and all went well. But the monitor refresh rate is set too low. The problem is that when I go to the Control Centre->Peripherals and click on display, the system tries to open something for a few minutes and then just nothing happens. All the other submenus in the Control Centre opens fine.
How can I fix this / How can I change my refresh rate?
I should perhaps state that I'm using a Intel D865GBF mobo with Intel Extreme Graphics onboard and I don't think Knoppix loaded a correct driver for it. Does anyone know where I can get a proper driver (Intel's website only have drivers for RedHat and SuSe)?
Similar Threads
-
By roger_girardin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By Burgos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 04:26 PM
-
By taff in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 02:48 PM
-
By jackrabbit in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:51 AM
-
By ferreter in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00