-
Unable to open display properties
I've done an HDD installation of Knoppix 3.3 and all went well. But the monitor refresh rate is set too low. The problem is that when I go to the Control Centre->Peripherals and click on display, the system tries to open something for a few minutes and then just nothing happens. All the other submenus in the Control Centre opens fine.
How can I fix this / How can I change my refresh rate?
I should perhaps state that I'm using a Intel D865GBF mobo with Intel Extreme Graphics onboard and I don't think Knoppix loaded a correct driver for it. Does anyone know where I can get a proper driver (Intel's website only have drivers for RedHat and SuSe)?
Similar Threads
-
By roger_girardin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By Burgos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 04:26 PM
-
By taff in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 02:48 PM
-
By jackrabbit in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:51 AM
-
By ferreter in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90