-
Sendmail/Qmail and PHP?
After a fair bit of work, I got Knoppix 3.3 installed on my hard drive. I didn't chance anything about the email setup, but I can only partially send email from KMail and from the command line.
Mail sent to an address at thebishop.net goes through, mail sent to a twjb.com address fails, with the error message:
failed: router unet_hosts: DNS error: Unknown host.
My router file is untouched since I installed it:
net_addrs: driver=gethostbyaddr, transport=smtp;
check_for_local, fail_if_error
inet_hosts: driver=bind, transport=smtp; defer_no_connect, -
local_mx_okay, defnames,
gateways=uu.net:uucp:+:cunyvm.cuny.edu:bitnet
When I try to send mail from a php script, using the mail() function, it fails silently. That is what I was originally trying to do, the rest is just debugging.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Tim
Similar Threads
-
By kevin05jan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 12:05 AM
-
By gonzalezmfrank in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By emmbec in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 08:37 PM
-
By dmitry in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 10:01 AM
-
By bopper in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00