I have installed Knoppix to my hard drive. Two issues that I need help with.
One: I cannot reach the internet. It has something to do with my sis900 NIC. Altho it is detected and is 'active' and I have set it auto DHCP, I cannot get past my router. (This is a dual boot machine with Win2K.) Any suggestions?
Second issue: how do I su to root while using the Kutilities. I would like to reconfigure Lilo, to auto boot into Win2k, but I am denied permission. THat is, when I am asked for the administator's password, which I set up during the HD install, it is rejected consequently editing /etc/lilo.conf is not allowed.
Thanks,
twoflatfish

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99