Has anyone tried SBM Im a Newbe and need help as how to make the Tex document sminist-static executable ,I dont know the first thing about programming.
Has anyone tried SBM Im a Newbe and need help as how to make the Tex document sminist-static executable ,I dont know the first thing about programming.
open a consolle cd to the folder (that is change directory by typing cd /search/path/to/file) where the smbinst is located and typeor perhaps just doCode:chmod +x ./filethen dochmod +x /search/path/to/fileto complicated? if you think so ask further./search/path/to/file
I suppose I go into dos? I have the subminst-static Tex dodument DL to my desktop Do I type the commands in the Text document or in dos I cant seem to get it right. thanks for the helpOriginally Posted by OErjan
DOS?
Desktop?
You need to boot into Linux, probably Knoppix,
then open up a console (bash for example),
(console is what YOU are calling a dos prompt)
then find the sbm-static file,
and do a chmod +x sbm-static
next, execute it:
sbm-static
if you have Windows, there's a installer (.exe file) for Smart Boot Manager to write it to diskette.
if you can't work it out,
download the diskette version of Smart Boot Manager we created for FreeDOS:
http://fdos.org/ripcord/beta9rc5/fdos1440.img
(boot from it, option 1, then option 3, and then you are in Smart Boot Manager)

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07