-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks for advice from all....I did manage to get Linux installed working perfectly! I just need to get the CD player to play at a louder volume! I have a regular cd rom and also a cd writable drive. But in Linux, for some reason I can only play music cd's in the writable drive! If I put a cd in the regular cd and bring up player i get error saying "no media found" or something like that. The regular cd rom does read a cd with photos on it for example. It just wont play music. And the writable drive, when you play music on cd, the volume is extremely LOW.....I tried configuring sound and other options but its too low to use. Any ideas????? Thanks...bob
Similar Threads
-
By tunasashimi in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 03:33 AM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By Bothersome in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:53 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By j.drake in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 04:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00