-
Senior Member
registered user
sound problem
Thanks Fingers99.....I was monkeying around with it last night and did get it to work finally. But I noticed an error or two. There is a command, the name of it i forgot, but you go to console and type in the command to bring up a file of all that text that scrolls by real fast on monitor when you boot up LINUX. I noticed there are 2 references to my soundcard and to another related sound option that comes up at the very end as errors. I will bring it into work tomorrow and copy and paste it here on the forum to see if anyone can help with it. My cd player seems to be working ok with the cd player program. Volume is a good loud level now. The only thing i noticed was the music didnt seem to be in stereo! But it could be that I have a crappy audio plug on speakers and it might be not fully mated. And I noticed that if i put a picture cd in the cdrom and click on the cdrom icon, it gives a error in a small box in middle of screen. I did have it working before so i will mess with it some more tonite. Anyway it seems that mounting & unmounting the cdrom is important! I have to get used to this!.....ok...bob
Similar Threads
-
By tunasashimi in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 03:33 AM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By Bothersome in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:53 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By j.drake in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 04:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00