-
Senior Member
registered user
I did have the nvidia installer, it just wouldn't install without the headers if I told it to ignore the CRC errors, it didn't install properly. Had some wacky accleration in glxgears but no Open GL otherwise (did make the necessary changes to XF86). Kano's script was my last hope after two days. I don't care much about breaking knoppix, I have home mirrored on my 98 disk and just reinstall but I am determined to get the beast to work if it kills me. You folks here in HD install are my only source for help after googling and I always appreciate it tremendously. Am going to try synaptic tonight---and thanks again, your assistance is never taken for granted!
Similar Threads
-
By bigrobot in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:32 PM
-
By myztik19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:48 PM
-
By Slay3r in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 10:39 AM
-
By Gozar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 08:03 PM
-
By ool in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00

16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop 288 -Pin RAM Kit -OPEN BOX
$114.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz CL15 DIMM RAM CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
$52.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98