I'd like to do a HDD install of knoppix. The only problem is that I only have one drive in my computer and it is SATA. I have an abit NF7-S motherboard. Knoppix 3.3 sees the hard drive just fine and allows me to mount it, but will I be able to install to it?

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" 32GB Tablet Wifi+Cellular, Gray
$85.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 128GB GRAY
$168.00
Samsung LS32A700NWNXZA 4K UHD LED Monitor 32" A700 Series with HDR, Black
$200.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung 9100 Pro 1TB PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD
$225.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00