-
Junior Member
registered user
Installing Network Paramaters On Every Boot w/netcardconfig
How do I get netcardconfig to keep my settings???
-
Junior Member
registered user
Everytime I boot have to configure:
my IP
my Broadcast
my gateway
etc. . .
When I reboot, I have to do it again. . and again. . .
just to get my internet (DSL)
HELP ANYONE PLEASE
. . .any good debian forums out there???
or should I just slide on back to Suse ???
Similar Threads
-
By spectralshadows in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By anarchy666 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:10 AM
-
By hnugz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 04:26 AM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 11:42 AM
-
By Zak in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00