-
W2K/Knoppix newby question
Total Knoppix newby here.
I'm running W2K on a Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop. I booted into Knoppix, then created and compiled a small c++ file.
I logged out of Knonpix and booted back into W2K. I can't see the c++ files. Is there a way to see the files that I created under Knoppix from W2K?
John Mc
Similar Threads
-
By Shopro in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By himagain in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 01:37 AM
-
By boris90210 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 08:50 AM
-
By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate Enterprise Capacity 2TB 2.5in SATA Internal HDD ST2000NX0403
$60.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99