Just found out. I downloaded version 20.01.2003 and it works.
Today I downloaded Knoppix and made the CD.
Everything goes well till I get the above message and then I get the TWM Window Messenger.
It also says "Not enough memory start KDE! At least 82 Mb required, but on initializing the system sees enough, 256Mb.
I already tried: knoppix mem=190M but that doesn't work.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
Just found out. I downloaded version 20.01.2003 and it works.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99