-
Couldn't start kdeinit. Check your instalation....
Today I downloaded Knoppix and made the CD.
Everything goes well till I get the above message and then I get the TWM Window Messenger.
It also says "Not enough memory start KDE! At least 82 Mb required, but on initializing the system sees enough, 256Mb.
I already tried: knoppix mem=190M but that doesn't work.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
-
Just found out. I downloaded version 20.01.2003 and it works.
Similar Threads
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 06:21 AM
-
By fsiviero in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 08:17 PM
-
By jogeir in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 01:10 PM
-
By jogeir in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 08:12 PM
-
By -=NTL=- in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00