I have a knoppix HD install using a DSL for internet
and everytime I boot I have to put in my IP, Gateway, etc. . .
Is there a way to keep that info so I don't have to enter it everytime???
Any help would be awesome!
Thanx

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
2026 NEW SGIN 18.5" Laptop Intel Core i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RJ45 USB-C Win11
$444.99
Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB,Internal,7200 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$29.90
2026 Top Selling - SGIN 15.6" Laptop Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Backlit Keyboard
$335.99