Hi,
after
-creating a new Lyx document
-inserting an figure float
-inserting a picture into the float (/daten/roli/lyx/bilder/1sin.ps)
-setting the title for this picture "Probe-Bild"
i get the folowing two errors if i want to see a (dvi, ps, pdf ...) preview:
Error 1:
Error 2:Code:Paragraph ended before \@caption was complete. ...f1/_daten_roli_lyx_bilder_1sin}Probe-Bild} I suspect you've forgotten a `}', causing me to apply this control sequence to too much text. How can we recover? My plan is to forget the whole thing and hope for the best
I'm using Lyx version 1.3.3 build on 25.09.2003. I expect this should work, on my old comupter with a Suse 8.x this works fine. Whats wrong with my system, or with me?Code:Argument of \@caption has an extra }. ...f1/_daten_roli_lyx_bilder_1sin}Probe-Bild} I've run across a `}' that doesn't seem to match anything. For example, `\def\a#1{...}' and `\a}' would produce this error. If you simply proceed now, the `\par' that I've just inserted will cause me to report a runaway argument that might be the root of the problem. But if your `}' was spurious, just type `2' and it will go away
Thanks
Roland

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
NETGEAR GS116EPP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Switch 231W SFP
$304.00
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99