-
Hi again,
Finally, I found out how to "fix" the problem. Just removing the battery for about half an hour helped... As far as I know does this reset parts of the flash bios.
When I started knoopix on the notebook again, it didn't happen again, so maybe I wrongly suspected knoppix to disable those keys. Nevertheless it happened at the same time as I started knoppix first, so who knows...
Anyway, the problem is fixed and I know what to do if it happens again.
And after all, knoppix is still a very fine and handy operating system 
Greets from Switzerland,
Marcel
Similar Threads
-
By jdykstra in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By longshot in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 07:42 AM
-
By xthaparian in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 05:44 PM
-
By rons1961 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:31 AM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98