-
Dual-Boot and partition manager - xosl
I just wanted to share this info. with anyone who might want to dual boot.
I've just HDD installed Knopix 3.3 with Windoze XP on another HDD. A friend suggested I tried Ranish Partiton Manager, when I Googled for it I came across xosl also. This was a real easy and painless process, lilo is installed to the partition NOT the MBR and the whole thing works perfectly.
http://www.ranish.com/part/xosl115.zip
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By proto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:25 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00

Lot Vintage SCSI Controller Cards Adaptec BusLogic BusTek AHA-1542 1520 ISA EISA
$179.95

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00