-
Dual-Boot and partition manager - xosl
I just wanted to share this info. with anyone who might want to dual boot.
I've just HDD installed Knopix 3.3 with Windoze XP on another HDD. A friend suggested I tried Ranish Partiton Manager, when I Googled for it I came across xosl also. This was a real easy and painless process, lilo is installed to the partition NOT the MBR and the whole thing works perfectly.
http://www.ranish.com/part/xosl115.zip
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By proto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:25 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00