Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problem burning iso file with Nero

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2

    Problem burning iso file with Nero

    It must be rather embarassing and depressing to see that Knoppix is the easiest Linux OS to get goin, yet I'm still having problems.

    I want to understand what the problem is here. So I try to burn the iso file using Nero (v5) following the straightforward instructions. Additional options that I chose include "Finalize CD" and "Disc-at-one". I initiate the burn and then about 12-15 mins later I get this message:

    -CDRRW05
    Invalid field in parameter

    -CDRRW05
    Could not perform start of Disc At Once

    -Burn Process failed at 8x

    (At 3 separate time logs)

    Can someone explain the problem and point out a possible solution to this?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wahington, D.C.
    Posts
    2
    Fire up Nero.
    Cancel the Wizard
    From File menu select burn image
    point towards where you iso file is stored
    burn!

    I burned my image just a few days ago (also new to knoppix!) and used a 80 minute cd. Worked just fine.

    Todd

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2
    Thanks for the support. I worked out the problem. I had "Simulation" checked and that screwed it up. It worked when I unchecked Simulation and checked "Write" and "Finalize".

    All's fine with the burning process now, since it's getting late I'll try Knoppix tomorrow morning! Can't wait

Similar Threads

  1. Burning the .iso file using Nero
    By ThePotato in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 05:07 PM
  2. Nero 5 / Knoppix 3.3 ISO Problem
    By GNUbie in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 05:34 PM
  3. Problem burning CD
    By Visceral in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 06:46 AM
  4. Nero Burning Problems
    By chefakito in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:57 PM
  5. Nero burning problems
    By chrish in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A picture

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A

$1731.00



Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE picture

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE

$295.00



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs picture

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs

$49.99



IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 ) picture

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )

$24.99