Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Script for floppy?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vaughn,Wa USA
    Posts
    3

    Script for floppy?

    Ok, I installed Knoppix on a separate hard drive running as a slave. Win XP is running on the master HD. I dissconected the power from the master and Knoppix(Debian) booted up fine.
    My problem is when I boot w/ both hard drive powered I can only boot into winxp.
    I made a boot floppy but the machine wants to boot from the CD.
    Is there a special script I need to write somewhere?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vaughn,Wa USA
    Posts
    3
    Never mind. I installed GAG and now I can switch the OS w/a reboot.

Similar Threads

  1. help with menu script
    By bob58 in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:53 PM
  2. install script
    By rickwinters in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:19 AM
  3. Missing Files Floppy and CDrom Can't Mount Floppy or CD
    By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
  4. Help with a script
    By lindros in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 08:26 PM
  5. script
    By punk000 in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New picture

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New

$284.79



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor picture

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor

$39.99



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad

$355.99



USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor picture

USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor

$250.00