-
How do I make my Lucent modem work?
Hi guys!
I'm a newbie in Linux, I recently installed, after have tried as many distros as I could get hold on, DSL (Damnsmall Linux). The distro is very good, and I think it is what I needed. However I seem to be stuck when it comes to the use of Internet. I can't go on the net. I have download drivers for my modem (Lucent I56LVP) but I don't know how to use them, I dunno how to make it work, I need to get command lines to make it work.
As I know that DamnSmall Linux is Knoppix based I thought that I could find much more help in this forum than in any other one!
I have to say guys, this is the best Linux forum ever found on the net. I have never seen such forum keeping in touch and helpful. Keep it up!
Thx guys!
Someone who knows nothing about Linux!
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:58 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 08:35 AM
-
By Ins0mniac in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By oomzoo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 07:34 PM
-
By Bluethunder in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Kingston FURY Beast RGB DDR4-3600 128GB 4x32GB RAM PC Memory KF432C18BBAK4/128
$1895.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99