-
Junior Member
registered user
BIOS has no cd-rom option on boot menu
I don't have all the specs on me, but it's an old Dell....a very old dell. I'm pretty sure it would run this, or my Slax LiveCD but I need to know of I can update the BIOS to include cd-rom booting support.
P.S. I can't boot from floppy, because my drives are swappable and it's either cd-rom, or floppy =(
Similar Threads
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 18
Last Post: 11-02-2006, 02:18 AM
-
By ooov in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By hollex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:45 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By timmoore47 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99