-
Looking for knoppix that fits on 80mm CD @ 185mb
looking for a knoppix distro that has kde 3, preferably3.1, with mozilla, xchat, gaim, yahoo messenger, mplayer/xine, xmms, gftp, kmail, gimp, and I'd really love to have openoffice that will fit completely on a 3mm CD. I have several 185mb ones and two 210mb..... Is this possible and/or has anybody make one already?
I really love knoppix but I find that there is way to much on the CD, morphix is pretty good idea but still not small enough, I've also tried knoppix lite which is another great distribution but I'd like a few added programs that weren't included in the distribution, or replaced by some others.... Especically mozilla and yahoo messenger cause I have yet to have a single linux clone connect to the network.
I'm not trying to find an all in one, just something that will get me away from windows no matter where I am, normal functionality like picture viewing (preferably through kwickshow), compressed files (ark), acrobat, vnc, ssh, jpilot/pilot-link (compatible with OS 4 would be great), a newsgroup reader (with compatability like pan)
Can somebody help me, I'm pretty sure I can't remaster the CD cause I'm a complete newbie and would just end up bugging the crap out of you if there are any problems...
And just one question, is debian made a way that makes it easier to fit onto CD, or can a distribution say Redhat be used to make one as well?
Similar Threads
-
By MoonLite in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory
$666.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

SK hynix 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V DIMM RAM HMA82GR7CJR8N-VK
$399.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99