-
Kingston KNE100TX EtherRx PCI NIC & Knoppix Driver?
Hi,
I have a Kingston KNE100TX EtherRx PCI NIC and just finished installing knoppix to the HDD via the sudo knx-hdinstall script and noticed during the final procedures of this that it was trying to broadcast DHCP and failed to do so. I have since got the machine up and running and am logged in as root right now with PC connected to router and cannot access any websites. Can someone tell me step by step on getting a driver installed on this? or if there is a driver for the Kingston model I mentioned? I am so new at this that I don't know enough to know that I don't know.
Cheers!
Similar Threads
-
By Digital Parasite in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By gecco in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:06 PM
-
By thenetstriker in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 08:16 AM
-
By asjones in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 04:00 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$120.73

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00