-
remasterisation create image
Hi all,
I try to customize my new Knoppix 3.4
I 've installed it on my hd (it's ok)
add and remove all packages I want (it'ok)
take the officicial instructions to create the image, and after the iso
the both are created
but, in the iso, there is no 'boot' directory and no files (except index.html) in the root/principal directory.
so I've copied 'boot' directory and files from original iso to my customize iso.
I succeed to use and to change the language of my iso image with knoppix customize application.
I've burned the iso on a cd.
Now I try my cd, it's booting...
/ramdisk creation ok
...
and:
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:0
what happened? 
please help me 
I think I made an error when I've created the image, but I've used the official command in the tutorial :/
Similar Threads
-
By prism in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 12:44 AM
-
By daaniel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 09:14 AM
-
By rashaunny in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By enoon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By hankster in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99