I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Yes it's true. Now you can have your very own Knoppix 3.1 and other discontinued Knoppix versions. Also there is a link to buy current Kanotix release or Kanotix Christmas Edition.
http://mzilikazix.org
I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Several reasons come to mind.Originally Posted by PotatoHead
1) People have asked for Knoppix 3.1 several times both on this forum and in other places I frequent.
2) Some hardware works better with older versions of Knoppix.
3) Knoppix 3.1 has Gnome.
4) I have already shipped a few Knoppix 3.1 cd's so apparently at least a few people are interested in owning a copy.![]()

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i5-13400F 10 Core 16 Thread Processor SRMBN
$126.99