When I installed Knoppix on the HD, I put LILO on the partition and created a floppy to boot.
How can I copy LILO from the floppy to the HD?
When I installed Knoppix on the HD, I put LILO on the partition and created a floppy to boot.
How can I copy LILO from the floppy to the HD?
Your boot floppy (mount it and open it) does not contain Lilo.
Assuming you want Lilo on the mbr of your primary master drive (C in Windows speak) which is where most people place it, just su to root and do:
/sbin/lilo
and it should work (you might like to post your /etc/lilo.conf here so that people can check it first). Do check that you have no boot sector blockers (crude anti-virus tools, often included in your bios) enabled as these will prevent /sbin/lilo from writing to your mbr.
Your boot floppy will still work (and you should keep it in a safe place).

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00