finally able to burn and load Knoppix but it seems I can`t operate the mouse
wireless HP keyboard and mouse
any suggestions?
tia
finally able to burn and load Knoppix but it seems I can`t operate the mouse
wireless HP keyboard and mouse
any suggestions?
tia
Similar problem here.
I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse over USB attached to Dell Latitude laptop.
Keyboard works fine, mouse not detected.
I'm having a similar problem...I have a wireless keyboard and mouse...they work if I boot up of the CD but after I installed to my HD my wireless mouse doesn't work

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95