I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Yes it's true. Now you can have your very own Knoppix 3.1 and other discontinued Knoppix versions. Also there is a link to buy current Kanotix release or Kanotix Christmas Edition.
http://mzilikazix.org
I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Several reasons come to mind.Originally Posted by PotatoHead
1) People have asked for Knoppix 3.1 several times both on this forum and in other places I frequent.
2) Some hardware works better with older versions of Knoppix.
3) Knoppix 3.1 has Gnome.
4) I have already shipped a few Knoppix 3.1 cd's so apparently at least a few people are interested in owning a copy.![]()

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00