Hi,
I cant read nor see data from my SD-Card with Knoppix 3.3 !
If I boot with plugged in Card-Reader, Knoppix recognizes the Hardware
and adds some entries SDA..SDD with filesystem "auto" to /etc/fstab.
But if I try to mount them to /mnt/sda.. I got an Error Message "Unknown or Unreadable filesystem".
An earlyer thread spoke of needed files "SDDR09" and "SDDR55".
1. Where can I get this ?
2. in which dir do I have to copy ?
3. Why is it not default in knoppix ?
4. What else could be wrong ?
Even editing the entries in etc/fstab to filesystem "vfat" didnt success.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98