-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Speedstream 5200 DSL

Originally Posted by
UplnSmoke
I'm trying to get my Speedstream 5200 to run on Knoppix 3.3
First of all I'm running a disk boot or whatever ya' call it (I'm about 3 days new to linux but I learn with extreme speed) As I have already learned many of my first trials self taught. Any who can some one please explain to me what to do. I don't have much of a clue what to do but I can figure it out pretty fast.
Basically I need a walkthough
If you are booting from the CD, it's pretty easy--if you are using an Ethernet connection. I'm not so sure about USB, but you want to use Ethernet if possible, due to overhead issues.
Are you able to use Ethernet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-- Michael Rudas
Dealing with Malware (links and article)
My articles page -- NEW!
The Oak Park Computer Club (website)
The Metro Detroit Linux Users' Group (website)
PenguiCon 2.0 Open Source & Science Fiction convention, April 2004
Similar Threads
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:27 PM
-
By Not_Public in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:25 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 09:25 AM
-
By NickC in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:47 PM
-
By adamb10 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00