-
speedstream 5200
I have the same problem,same dsl modem speedstream 5200 and I'm try to get ethernet working on a Dell inspiron 4100 laptop as well as on my desktop.
on the desktop I connect the modem to the USB port and the USB light on the modem lights up properly, but then I don't know how to set it up.
I'm a total linux newbie (needless to say).
how would I go about setting up the connection?
thanks CM
Similar Threads
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:27 PM
-
By Not_Public in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:25 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 09:25 AM
-
By NickC in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:47 PM
-
By adamb10 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License
$238.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19