-
speedstream 5200
I have the same problem,same dsl modem speedstream 5200 and I'm try to get ethernet working on a Dell inspiron 4100 laptop as well as on my desktop.
on the desktop I connect the modem to the USB port and the USB light on the modem lights up properly, but then I don't know how to set it up.
I'm a total linux newbie (needless to say).
how would I go about setting up the connection?
thanks CM
Similar Threads
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:27 PM
-
By Not_Public in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:25 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 09:25 AM
-
By NickC in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:47 PM
-
By adamb10 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99