-
I got it to work using either the noapic cheatcode, I also tried the alsa cheatcode but I don't know what one did it, I suppose I could just try them one at a time but that wont answer my next question; what do these cheatcodes do? If there is a guide to cheatcodes somewhere that might help me in the future as well. Oh and after that I just ran pppoeconf and it worked.
Edit: Guess I didn't look too hard last time, I found the guid to cheatcodes, alsa got my sound working and noapic only says that it skips certain hardware detection, but it doesn't say what hardware, and how would skipping something help it to detect my network card (wich I now know that it is the problem not my modem) So I guess my question is narrowed to what does noapic affect and how does it help if its NOT detecting something.
Similar Threads
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:27 PM
-
By Not_Public in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:25 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 09:25 AM
-
By NickC in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:47 PM
-
By adamb10 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77