I don't know anything about your sound card but it is possible to convert an .rpm to a .deb.
alien --to-deb name.of.pkg.rpm
dpkg -i new.pkg.deb
I recently got sick and tired of being tortured and aggravated by windows 2000 and xp, so I installed Knoppix on my Dell PowerEdge Server 400sc. Everything runs great except for the sound card... I can't seem to get it to work and the only driver install package I have is an rpm designed for redhat 9.0! Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know where I can get a driver install package that will work with knoppix? This soundcard is the built in card that comes with the PowerEdge 400sc .
Thanks for your help,
Michael
I don't know anything about your sound card but it is possible to convert an .rpm to a .deb.
alien --to-deb name.of.pkg.rpm
dpkg -i new.pkg.deb
Any ideas?Originally Posted by mzilikazi

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50