i found my answer.. i'll post it here just in case someone has the same question.
Code:update-menus
This is more of a debian/kde question.
My problem is that when I install new programs with apt-get or kpackage I don't know how the icons in kde menu are created.
For example when I install firefox with "apt-get install firefox" I get a firefox icon in kde menu under: Internet > firefox.
What's frustrating is that sometime these icons do not appear at all. When I install totem I didn't get an icon in kde menu and had to create the shortcut myself. (it's hard to pick a suitable icon ya know..)
Is there a way I can see how these icons for kde menu are generated?
i found my answer.. i'll post it here just in case someone has the same question.
Code:update-menus

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99