-
Please HELP!!!!!
I am very new to Knoppix. Just yesterday I downloaded Knoppix and made bootable CD. Everything worked fine. My computer started, operating system loaded and everything is fine. BUT!!!!!!
All the menu commands and the whole OS in German language. I can not read it or understand it. My question is: did I download German version of Knoppix or there is a switch somewhere in the OS to English?
If this is German version, where can I download English one?
Please help.
Sincerely George
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 4) Intel Core i5 Processors Different Gens
$249.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99