I am very interested in moving away from Windows, hence I just bought Knoppix 3.3 on CD.
I am fairly impressed so far, however I can't connect to the net. I am a total newcomer to all things Linux; some help would be greatly appreciated.
When I go to 'configure adsl/pp something' it won't recognise or find my adsl usb conexant modem. What can I do ?? Is there a solution ? The damned thing was hard enough to configure under Windows when I bought it.
Yours in anticipation of a solution and, moreover, a move away from Gates in the not to distant future...

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$9.50
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50