HI all
I have been trying to install a SpeedTouch 330 USB modem on my sisters portable with a HD install of KNOPPIX 3.3. After a lot of trying I have found the Speedbundle-1.0 'package'.
It seems to be a very smart and helpful way to do it, but it stumbles when it tries to build the driver. I suspect it is because it needs the kernel source, which I guess is not on the CD.
Has anyone had succes with the SpeedTouch USB modem with KNOPPIX?
Greetings and thanks
Morten

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 Phone Missing Phone Cord
$59.99
UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone - Black
$20.00