Hello all,
I am loving knoppix on my hd.. but when I run dselect it tries to removing a whole bunch of important packages!! How can I get dselect to stop doing this?
Thanks
Hello all,
I am loving knoppix on my hd.. but when I run dselect it tries to removing a whole bunch of important packages!! How can I get dselect to stop doing this?
Thanks

Vintage HP 04953 Tape Controller Card PCB, Circuit Board, Module
$30.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99
Vintage Texas Instruments TI 99/4A Home Computer System In Box
$150.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED
$165.00
Vintage Link Terminal Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Black Switches 840352-30
$59.95
Vintage IBM ThinkPad External USB 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive with OEM IBM Case NC
$24.95
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99