i get that error in nero when trying to burn a file that was incompleatly downloaded....
I have gone through the customizing howto process and gotten an iso file with no errors. But when i ftp it over to my windows machine to burn it using Nero it get an error that states:
---------------------------------
Foreign image file
The entered block size does not correspond to the image length. The block size may be wrong. Do you want to correct the value or ignore the problem?
Buttons: Correct, Ignore
-----------------------------------
I have followed the directions on the howto's several times through, but each time I still recieve this error.
All I am doing to the Knoppix cd is adding an auto load script that runs when the computer starts. It is called "S99stressBoot" and is placed in "etc/rc5.d/".
Is this a problem with the creation of the KNOPPIX file or with the iso file?
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for anyone's help.
i get that error in nero when trying to burn a file that was incompleatly downloaded....
Make sure you ftp in binary mode
ftp ftp.yourserver.com
Username: johndoe
Password: *******
Welcome to the FTP server!
ftp> bin <------------------------ Important!
200 Type set to I.
ftp>send file.iso
Sending file.iso
Thanks for the help. That got it. I knew it was something stupid that I was doing.
Good to hear!

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99