-
Trying to create my own miniroot
I can do some editing to miniroot(add small files, edit, etc), but when I go to add more (larger) files to the image...it begins to not boot. Any ideas?
When I compiled my new kernel I said default ramdisk to be 100,000. I'm passing ramdisk_size=100000
Test system = abit bp6 dual 500 with 256mb ram
Similar Threads
-
By saurav in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 04:31 PM
-
By jdtommy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By MoFoQ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
-
By photon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By thanos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72